We’ll start with a free introductory session on the phone. We’ll talk through what you’re struggling with, more details about coaching and then determine if we’re a good fit.
Some things we could work on together:
- In-depth exploration of career dreams and goals.
- Strategies for making a career change or improving your overall presentation.
- Portfolio revamp or updating.
- Editing of resume, Linkedin profile, “About Me” page, any other social media/online professional presence.
- Cover letter finessing.
- Creating your “elevator speech” to succinctly describe you and what you’re looking for, along with why someone should hire you.
- Mock interviews.
- Strategies for building your network and connecting in a more meaningful way.
- Discussion of salary negotiations.
- Recommendations on how to handle internal politics/communication at the office.
- How to handle reviews, ask for promotions, take another job without burning bridges.
- Work and life have a way of melding together, so we can work on life things too, like time management, setting boundaries, speaking up (just to name a few).
I won’t tell you what to do. Instead, I help you figure out your own answers because those are so much better than anything I could come up with. Because of my 20 years in the recruiting industry, I do offer my insights when appropriate, and I know a lot of people so if it seems like someone could be of help, I am happy to make introductions.
Who does best with coaching?
The most successful people I coach are those who are ready to take action, face fears and take risks. But they also allow for inspiration to come when it’s ready. You can’t force it. You can, however take the actions and let go of the results (you’ll find I say that a lot). You never know what might present itself.
Price and Structure of Coaching:
I work with people on a monthly basis and that includes:
- Comprehensive questionnaire to start our work together.
- One 90-minute “getting to know you” call to strategize on how we will work together. (You will leave with action steps for the week).
- Two 60-minute coaching calls.
- Homework assignments each week.
- Unlimited emails in between our calls.
- Quick 5-10 minute phone chats as needed.
- Sessions can be via phone, Facetime or Skype. Whatever you prefer.
(if you would like to pay for 3 months at once, I offer a 10% discount)
So let’s talk! To book your free session, click here.